Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Belated St. Patricks NOTD...and some recent haulage bottle spam!


Hi! I had to be a little festive so I did some green & gold for st. paddys.. wasn't really feeling green though so it didn't last very long. Used Essie Pretty Edgy & $OPI's It's Real 18k TC

taken w. flash




I haven't been posting very often thanks to my awful classes this semester.. but don't worry. STILL BUYING ALL THE POLISH. I've been taking haul pics here and there .. thought i'd do a little collective bottle spam.  






Glitterati, Viridian & Charisma

Beige, YSL Premiere Neige, Moon Rendezvous

PREMIERE NEIGE DOES THIS...!!
i think normally settling is undesirable? idk. not here, keep that thing on my desk just so i can shake it up like a snow globe... yep.

my euro picks.. 
Vant to Bite My Neck? Eurso Euro, You're Such A Budapest, My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours!, A Womans Prague-ative.

Happi, Blaze, Aurora, Nyx, London, Chyna

Bronze Sculpture, Nite Owl, Wild Wisteria (side note... the new ORLY bottle is growing on me)

Chanel Orange Fizz, OPI Nein Nein Nein, Oy Another Polish Joke, Deborah Lippmann GIRLS set, Illamasqua Stance & Nomad

BL Hen Party & Scuppered, OPI's Which is Witch?, I Theodora You & Glints of Glinda

High on Hope, Boho Bonnet, Elation Generation, Itsy Bitsy Spider

Keep Calm, Paint On, Mimosas Before Manis, Life is Rosy, Fancy Pants, Budding Romance and Sea Spray.










5 comments:

  1. WOW nice hauls!!! I can't believe how much Premiere Neige settles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute St. Paddy's mani! And wow... what a great haul! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Premiere Neige reminds me of INM Northern Lights. What an amazing haul!! I want to go and get elation generation now that I see your haul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mani, beautiful haul! I feel like we're kindred spirits when it comes to hauls, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this golden flakies are stunning *.*

    ReplyDelete