Saturday, August 11, 2012

O.P.I If You Moust You Moust + Nothin Mousie 'bout It

 Hi! Happy weekend! My "needs to be blogged" folder is over flowing..some stuff has been sitting around for ages bc I'm not super happy with the pics. I deleted a bunch of things to do over :( This I wanted to do over as well but had to draw the line somewhere LOL.

These 2 polishes are from the Vintage Minnie Mouse collection. The only fairly accurate pics I could get were in the shade. If You Moust You Moust is an fun shade of bubblegum pink, but the formula is kind of a big fail. Runny - almost watery and draggy. Not what I am used to from an OPI creme!

This is 2 coats :





Nothin Mousie 'bout It is a duochrome glassfleck top coat w. pink hearts (I did need to place the hearts with a toothpick)




:)

7 comments:

  1. Nothin' Mousie was my "must have" from this set. I skipped If You Moust and it is a pretty color but I'm glad to know I'm not missing anything formula wise! Your pics do kinda make me want it still though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! They look so pretty together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty. Now that I'm looking at your pictures of If You Moust You Moust I'm wishing I would have picked it up. I bought the other three from this collection but skipped that one thinking I had something like it already. Waah :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! I really am loving that pink color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are darling, too bad about that formula! I love it with Nothin' Mousie 'Bout it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutesy! I nominated you for a Liebster!

    ReplyDelete