Friday, November 23, 2012

butter LONDON - Two Fingered Salute


   Hi! Happy Friday! Hope everyone had a nice Turkey Day if you celebrate :) Today I have a BL lemming I killed recently - Two Fingered Salute.  It's a sagey green blue with coppery and pink flecks.. this must be really close to the Space Cadet franken (if you haven't seen that before it's white creme added to orly space cadet or one of it's dupes...comes out looking like this BL!) I kept wanting to try making. Now I don't have to I guess.  I don't post much about wear because I change my polish so frequently, but this I had on for 5 or 6 days and it wore amazingly well - just one teensy chip on one of my thumbs and barely any tip wear!

 This is 2 coats :





and for fun.. it matches my new fossil bag perrrrfectly! 
(bag isn't as blue as it is on my camera tho..kind of a fail)



Anyone black friday shopping?? I'd love to know what you got so I may live vicariously through you :)


3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful polish! I love the copper flakes in it! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat shade, love the copper flakes! It kind of reminds me of oxidized copper because of the minty color with the copper flecks.

    ReplyDelete