Friday, May 4, 2012

Butter London - Lillibet's Jubilee

Hi guys! Happy Friday! ..or almost Saturday. Tonight I have Butter London's Lillibet's Jubilee to show you. A gorgeous lilac foil. They were kind enough to provide this for review. You know I love me a foil! Honestly can't own enough of these. This is a one coater. Application works best this way. I started off with two coats, and 1) does not need two and 2) makes application difficult. So I removed and started over. One thick coat is enough to provide a gorgeous sparkly foil - nearly chrome effect.


close to silver but the lilac tones make it unique.



had to file down quite a bit after my middle nail broke :(



currently wearing this on my toes as well - love it for a pedi!!




Enjoy your weekend everyone - thanks for looking !!

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, it looks like liquid metal! Love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty! Looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty foil! So glad I found your blog, looking forward to following!

    ReplyDelete