Thursday, May 3, 2012

BarryM - Neon Yellow

Hi! I'm addicted to neons right now.. it's going to be a bright ass summer! This is the first one I tried out this year and it's freakin fantastic. I'm not sure this one is quite neon but it's a bit brighter than pics show! It also has a lovely subtle-but not invisible shimmer to it. I love what I've tried from BarryM so far, this had an amazing formula. A bit sheer but bright colors like this tend to be.


4 thin coats to cover up VNL. No issues w. dry time tho!



hello summer!


BarryM doesn't joke around with their polish names :)



7 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay neon! I love that it has shimmer in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg this looks so good, definitely going to get this for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been into yellow and orange lately too! I love this color!

    ReplyDelete