Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Baker Street + Stars and Stripes. Happy 4th!

  Hi! Happy Independence Day to everyone in the US!! Hope everyone has fun tonight! I'll be inside comforting the dog... lol. My community has it's own huge firework show in the park. Which would be lovely if my dog wasn't terrified :( She is not the type to get phased by even a massive thunderstorm and I am sure fireworks wouldn't bother her from a distance but they are practically in my backyard so they are super sonic loud!!! People come from all over and it's generally a huge mess. Bah Humbug much? lolll. They're still pretty  :)

 Didn't do anything too fancy for the nails... have my most favorite blue polish, nails inc. Baker Street, which could not be more perfect. Seriously I think this polish is my #1. Applies itself!


2 coats



Then I added WnW Stars and Stripes which is holo star & bar glitter and WAY too much suspension base, huge PiTA to apply!




and a bonus pic of my sweet Harper who is not feeling so patriotic :)





16 comments:

  1. Aww, your dog is adorable! I love Baker Street so much =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) it's amazing! i've worn it a ton actually..might need a 2nd back up!

      Delete
  2. love baker Street! Great combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I haven't seen any of the WnW shaped glitters yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) i found it in a 4th of july themed display..looked like most of it was rebottled spoiled tho

      Delete
  4. That blue is beautiful!!!! Your doggie is so cute. Happy 4th :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Baker Street! The glitter was the perfect touch for your 4th mani. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Several things:

    I love your manicure.
    I love the stars.
    I LOVE YOUR DOG!!! *Squish*

    ReplyDelete
  7. That color.. Aaaah, it's amazing! Love the color, love the stars and your dog - soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you found the star glitter from WNW? This one is always sold out, where I am. I can't find it anywhere. Baker street looks AWESOME. Blue is my FAVE! My dog hates fireworks too, I could not get him get out of the car. They were going off while we were driving and when we got home he was too scared to go inside. Harper is cute!

    ReplyDelete