Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Elevation Polish - The Arches at Sunset

Hi! Happy Tuesday :) Today I have my first polish from Elevation. I HAD to have this. I am really impatient with indies...but I made sure I was around for her July restock. ( I believe she stocks each month on the 7th.. her blog gives out great info on what will be available and when.) The Arches at Sunset is a brown/green duochome. Probably most definitely in the ugly pretty category, but I think it is gorgeous! Immediately a favorite. This is 3 coats.





:)



4 comments:

  1. I wore this yesterday, and I agree...it's just fab. Great formula, application, shift, everything. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique shade! I can't decide if it's pretty or not, but I definitely like looking at it! I'm kind of drawn to intriguing shades like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really unique! The brown green works well with the orange! Nice find/pick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of the new Glitter Gal shades. Not heard of the brand before though.

    ReplyDelete