Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sheer Pinks.

Hi! Happy Sunday! There is actually sun today so I am happy. It's been MIA the last few days..which normally I would enjoy but I missed out on taking some swatch pics. boo hoo. I really need to construct a light box!

Anyway, I like sheer pinks. Do you? I don't think I've ever looked at one and not wanted to own it. I've been wearing a lot of them lately so here are two from recent times - China Glaze Innocence & Essie True Love

Innocence -


4 coats of milky pink goodness




True Love - much more sheer coral jelly pink



4 coats.





True Love is my NOTD today and I am really enjoying it as a palette cleanser, not too much color but it just gives a nice healthy pink glow. Also, I found it at TJ Maxx yesterday for $3.99 so I had to give it a good home.


6 comments:

  1. True Love looks awesome on you! I tried it and it looked terrible on me because my nails were stained yellow. I only did three coats of it though. I may have to try it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ty! i def have some minor staining. i just tried the whitening nail paste from sally's before i put it on... don't think it did anything though! lol

      Delete
  2. I've been looking for more sheer polishes to try a jelly sandwich - these look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both very sweet pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on my second bottle of innocence. I got half way through my first bottle when it went bad. I used to wear it all the time, before I really got in to nail polishes. My point - it's a must have staple! Super pretty and clean.

    ReplyDelete