Monday, April 2, 2012

Butter London - All Hail The Queen

Hi! Happy I swatched one of my new BLs before my nail got to breaking, lol. My nails are pretty long here! Alas, was not meant to be...but I will have this photo to remember them by. Shortened them all and resisted nubbing so they're not too wonked.. luckily I have a huge backlog of photos to edit haha. Enjoy my future posts of varying nail lengths. Ok they're always that way anyway.  Oh well let's continue!

I finally picked this one up. I know, everyone adores it. Never wow'd me in store in the bottle. Though I know I've seen gorgeous photos of it. I also wore it on a glummy grey day, but it's beautiful! The formula is amazing and super self leveling, as per usual for BL.



3 coats for full opacity..no sun to speak of :(


but flash will save us! look at that fine holo glitter, love it!


:)


Hope everyone's having a nice week! I totally forgot about Easter this week and found out I'm off on Good Friday so that was a good Monday surprise :)

Don't forget to enter my giveaway! Ending this weekend.

2 comments: