Sunday, April 8, 2012

Deb Lippmann - Mermaid's Dream **

Hi! Happy Easter! Currently stuffing my face with some chocolate pb bunny smidgens, SO GOOD. That's really all I am doing to celebrate haha. Working tomorrow & I don't want to make the trip up north for dinner. Sorry Mom.. pls send ham. Wish more holidays were ham holidays. Maybe I will make a nice labor day ham.

Anyway, DL Mermaid's Dream* (not tears).. It's nice! I got a lot of compliments on it yesterday, this definitely got noticed. The formula is surprisingly opaque. I posted a pic on the beloved nail board yesterday and someone mentioned it is kind of a cousin to the ChG prismatics and I have to agree! It's not color shifting or anything but it seems to be the same type of glitter/shimmer combo.


This is 3 thin coats, w. 2 coats of gelous + 1 SV.



Sun.. I prefer this in the shade! 



Indoor lighting gives me lobster hands. 



Super hungry glitter! This was actually smooth though, you can't tell :)



10 comments:

  1. Happy Easter!!! This color is perfect for Easter, very spring-y =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I have ever wanted this polish! Curse you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha...get it! I wasn't sure about it myself, but happy to have it now.

      Delete
  3. Lovely! It's a very nice colour, too bad DL is so expensive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I have this, but have yet to wear it I need to get on that, it's so freakin beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm this polish...I just stare and sigh as I dream of it on my fingers. Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. This polish looks amazing on you! I don't usually like how this looks a lot of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I want to get this one.

    ReplyDelete