Monday, April 23, 2012

Nails Inc. - Kensington

Happy justabout Tuesday! Kensington is a beautiful deeply blackened teal. I would call it forest green but it has some blue. It's also one of those lovely creme/jelly finishes I love! Definitely a 1 coater - unless you start doing the dishes 15 minutes later. Oops. Some of my nails have 2 coats.. :) This came in the Wyndham Duo with a blue-green flashing flakie (was my first flakie!) that I forgot to photograph before removing it..lol



i guess i could have pretended the 2 coats vs 1 coat was intentional..



you can definitely tell this is teal on the nail in most lighting even though it's v. dark




Currently REALLY loving nails inc. What are your favorites from them??

9 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous color! I love these almost-black shades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! but i hate when they're tooo black and you don't even know what the base color is!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! I love colors like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY!!! I can't wait to finally own Nails Inc. I'm lemming Baker St so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. la couleur est magnifique, j'aime beaucoup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I'm loving Fitzroy Square at the moment. It would actually make an awesome accent for this shade.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this and isn't it stunning?????? I am in love with Nails Inc and have about 30 of them!!!

    ReplyDelete