Friday, April 6, 2012

Hits Can Can + Thank youu!

Wow!! Thanks everyone for subscribing and entering! Still a few hours left, and I will post the winner after midnight! I can't believe I hit 200+! Now I feel bad there's only 1 prize haha. I really appreciate it though!

I actually swatched today! Usually I wear whatever I put on for at least a day for a full trial but I hate having so many untrieds, will take me forever to get through them this way!! This was one I tried out today - Hits Can Can, a purple jelly/syrup base with green to blue flashing flakies. It's the sister to Fox Trot that I am giving away currently. Pic heavy so I hope you like it!



this is 3 thick coats, and 1 layer of TC. i am really surprised that is all it needed,
these flakies are nice and tame!!


in the sun. you may want to layer these over a creme but i really love the syrupy look! these bottles are SMALL tho, only 6 mL


.



Macro! I was a little flake'd out but I think this polish reignited my love for them :)




This looked soo amazing in the car... had to take a pic there too lol

blueeee flash!


Stay tuned for the giveaway announcement later!

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha i've done the "looked at my nails on the steering wheel whilst driving photo" (obviously at a light or parked lol) many times! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! i'm always staring @ my nails in the car.. i got honked at last week admiring some glitter after the light had turned green. oops!

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the flakies in jelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These flecks are really pretty. I love the unexpected combination between the purple and the green flecks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, jellies + flakies are the most amazing combo for me <3

    ReplyDelete