Tuesday, April 10, 2012

China Glaze - Harvest Moon

Hi! Happy past Tuesday workday! I barely made it, was nodding off at my desk all afternoon..perhaps tomorrow will be a more productive day. Perhaps not.

Today I have Harvest Moon from ChG's Hunger Games collection. This IMMEDIATELY went into my top 20, omg I love it! Copper foil perfection.



2 coats, in the shade.



sun.



Super adore this, I have a soft spot for foils but they do wear like garbage on me. I wore this for 2 days and no chips!




12 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty on you! I'm fighting my urge to get this one, colors like this never look good on me, but I never learn:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think you should get it :) i'm a terrible judge of what is flattering on my skin.. i have the weirdest pale/dirty/yellow/blue/red toned skin on the planet hahah

      Delete
  2. so cute! Also I nominated you for some awards on my blog! http://pamperedwithpolish.blogspot.com/2012/04/awards.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks so much!!! i suck at posting these but i'm going to get around to it!

      Delete
  3. I'm wearing this on my toes at the moment! I love copper shades. It looks nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i adooore copper.. think it's going to be my next pedi!

      Delete
  4. New follower here! I love the shades you feature on your blog; I picked up Harvest Moon as well, and I love it! It looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you're making me want this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you MUST get it.. this has a permanent place on my favorites list

      Delete