Sunday, April 1, 2012

This week in Haulage ...

Hi! Thought I'd do a nail mail/haul post since I got soo much of it this week...got a good combo of must haves and new stuff I think I did pretty good! Just need some indies! If I ever get a chance to order the ones I want lol


Lotions, base coats & a ChG cuticle oil


BLs- All Hail the Queen, The Black Knight, Victoriana. DLs- Mermaid's Dream, Ray of Light


OPI Ballet collection
Pirouette My Whistle, Barre My Soul, My Pointe Exactly, You Callin' Me A Lyre?, Care to Danse? & Don't Touch My Tutu!


Pepe's Purple Passion, Demure Vixen, Marshmallow, Jelly Apple, Royal Navy, Faint of Heart
(and a cute OPI cosmetic bag I got off transdesign.com with my order!)


ChG's
Riveting, Hook and Line, Liquid Crystal, Prism, Flying Dragon, Pool Party


Sparitual Sacred Ground & It's Raining Men, Misa Bed of Roses, Pure Ice Busted 




Definitely just broke a nail this week too on my swatch hand :( Gonna have to let that grow out for a minute! boohoo.



Also -

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!!! Ends next Sunday night :)



3 comments:

  1. OMG nice haul!!! If I can ask, where did you purchase your SpaRituals? So far I have only been able to find them online, but are they sold in stores too? Also- can't wait to see Butter LONDON Black Knight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty!! I ordered mine from aveyou.com, I did hear that Sephora will be carrying a limited range of them!!! Very exciting, none to be seen @ my Seph though! I don't know of any stores that carry them regularly :( those 2 are my first spas!

    ReplyDelete