Wednesday, April 18, 2012

SpaRitual - It's Raining Men

Hi! I am super in love with this SpaRitual right now.. it's an amazing multi chrome. Mostly blue based with amazing pink & gold flashes. It's REALLY sheer. I think my tips are super duper transparent or something. I seem to need more coats for full coverage than a lot of folks. This would probably take me about 5! I decided to layer this over a jelly white (essie marshmallow - 2 coats) but that was so streaky I needed 3 coats of this to cover that up anyway lol


such a soft & pretty multichrome!

the blue is softer in person, and the gold is stronger

very happy to finally have this of my lem list!


8 comments:

  1. so gorgeous! I've yet to try this brand but I will soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really gorgeous! I love the shimmer in it! Very dreamy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks absolutely stunning on you! Isn't there an Orly shade that is dupey to this? I can't think of the name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yesss! it's sky blue pink - looks like a dead on dupe!

      Delete