Saturday, April 21, 2012

ORLY - Galaxy Girl.

Hi! Happyy weekend funtimes. Not really doing anything exciting except for catching up on some TV! I've been trying to watch the whole 4 seasons of True Blood and it's taking me forever.. my SO found this HBO app on his xbox360 (if you have an xbox - or an SO w.an xbox, and a sub to HBO check it out!) and it literally has a library of every episode of all of their series, along with 400ish movies..all in HD stream. I am in heaven! I wanted to throw that out there for any tv on tivo/dvd junkies like me haha

Onto Galaxy Girl - It reminds me of a (pretty) bruise. The base to this is probably why, it's a real dark blood color containing multichrome glassflecks. It's pretty sheer, 3 coats still showed bald spots and such in the sun but in lowlight it is dark & gorgeous!


  sunlight



pretty pinky-blue color shift




Enjoy whats left of your weekend everyone!! OH btw, I'd love to know what you got if you're participating in Zoyas Earth Day Promo!!!


9 comments:

  1. ooo I love this polish! and I placed a large Zoya order! Who could resist that promo!?! I am most excited for Wednesday and the 3 polishes from the Fleck Effect collection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was waiting for it! lol..was planning on 6 or 7 but ended up with 14. Gotta get the free shipping right? I ordered Wednesday too! Hope they get out to us in a timely manner :)

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous! I have it hiding in my stash somewhere, but haven't worn it in awhile... Maybe it's time to dig her out and take her out for a spin! I haven't placed an order with Zoya yet this weekend, but I am seriously considering it... I took advantage of their Earth Day special a few years back and ended up buying waaaay too much nail polish :( I mean... I guess too much is a highly subjective thing. Maybe that means there is no such thing as too much?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to believe there isn't such a thing! But there is.. i'm going to behave for a while :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, forgot to tell you all the nice stuff I bought from Zoya. Yes I participated in Earth Day. So what I got was: The whole Surf collection, Lotus, Skylar and Charla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i LOVE seeing what everyone hauls hahah. good choices!! cant wait for Zuza!!!

      Delete
  4. This was my favorite from that collection. I agree it looks like a pretty bruise & it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete